Put the "I" in pizza for classy but painless cuisine
Hungry for pizza but cringing at the crazy amount of oil on the Jerry's Veggie Supreme? Well, don't fall for those crummy microwavables because tonight's nutritious pizza is right at your fingertips. With no limitation on the number toppings, this pizza may just be the most delicious food out there and it requires absolutely no cooking experience. Save yourself a few bucks of delivery fee and enjoy your own creation for a change.
Prep time is about 90 minutes. Makes about 3 servings.
2. Knead dough for five minutes, and then roll dough into a thin, circular sheet.
3. Preheat oven to 475°C.
4. Spread tomato paste on top of dough, and add a layer of cheese over it.
5. Cut toppings to desired sizes and add them on top of the cheese.
6. Add another layer of cheese on top of everything else. This will keep the toppings together when the cheese melts.
7. Cook in the oven for 6-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
David Jia. David Jia is thrilled to be on the Silver Chips Online staff and is looking forward to a fun year as a junior as a staff writer. He enjoys swimming and table tennis, though he is not competent in either sport. His friends often think … More »