Need to munch? Have some brunch!
Have you ever noticed how restaurants offer "breakfast all day" as a good thing? Well now you can have that same luxury, right in the comfort of your own home! At the risk of sounding like every other recipe posted on Silver Chips, this dish is a relatively simple way to make a monstrously enjoyable meal all in one skillet. While it probably takes too long to make before school (we already get up early enough), this is a great meal to enjoy while watching the Saturday morning cartoons or on weeknights when your parents decide they have something more important to do than cook dinner. Enjoy!
- Large, deep skillet with lid
- Bowl and whisk
- Measuring cup
- Potato peeler/knife
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 peeled and diced potatoes
- Dash of garlic salt
- Dash of seasoning salt (optional)
- Dash of ground pepper (optional
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 or 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Break eggs into bowl and beat with whisk
2. Place bacon in the skillet, cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Remove bacon, leaving grease, and crumble bacon into separate bowl
3. Add potatoes into the skillet with bacon grease, stir in salt, pepper and seasoning. Cook until potatoes are soft
4. Add bacon, then stir in whisked eggs and cook until the whole mixture is firm
5. Turn off stove, sprinkle cheese onto finished product and cover with lid until the cheese melts
6. Devour it mercilessly
recipe courtesy of www.allrecipes.com
Simon Kanter. Simon "The Food Guy" Kanter is the silliest person you will ever meet. Though his true joy in life is posting recipes, Simon finds time to spend patting himself on the back for his witty remarks, breeding Trogdors, stealing markers, staplers and other convenient appliances, … More »
Please ensure that all comments are mature and responsible; they will go through moderation.