Easy-to-prepare dish spices up any dinner
In the mood for Mexican? Drop the phone, forget take-out and head to the kitchen to cook up a fiesta of flavors in one hour flat. This easy recipe for chicken enchiladas will satisfy that craving for Mexican flair in the comfort of your home.
Prepare time is about 25 minutes. Cooking time is about 35 minutes. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- 1 large mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- 13 by 9-inch baking dish
- Cutting board
- 1 knife
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease the pan.
2. Stir together the cooked chicken, shredded cheese, sour cream, chiles, cilantro and cumin in the mixing bowl.
4. Once stirred, spoon the chicken mixture evenly over each tortilla.
5. Roll each tortilla.
6. Place each tortilla, seam side down, in the baking dish.
7. Top with enchilada sauce, and more cheese, if desired.
8. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Let cool, serve with desired toppings and enjoy!
Josie Callahan. Josie Callahan is particularly opinionated despite her small appearance. She loves everything Irish and her life is consumed by her one true love- Irish Dancing- which suits her just fine. She also adores British accents, performing, theatre, tiaras, and sparkly dresses. Josie is particularly excited … More »