Trash fire smolders outside gym


Sept. 25, 2001, midnight | By Joe Howley | 19 years, 8 months ago


Classes in the 110 and 210 hallways were briefly disrupted today by a small trash fire.

Teacher John Templin descended from his classroom in 211 at the beginning of 5B to investigate a smell of smoke and found the fire burning in a trash can outside the weight training room (110).

Administration made an announcement around 12:20 that the smell of smoke on the second floor was nothing be concerned about and that the situation was under control.

Templin stressed that the fire was nothing dangerous. ”It was just a little trash can fire,” he said.



Tags: print

Joe Howley. Joe Howley is a senior at Blair in the Communication Arts Program. He is Editor-in-Chief of the Online division of Chips and shares the Graphics Editorship with the infamous Brandon Proia. He is resigned to being a hopeless computer "geek," and is already an object … More »

Show comments


Comments

No comments.


Please ensure that all comments are mature and responsible; they will go through moderation.