Parties and gatherings can sometimes take turns for the worse, but if you have this Mexican bean dip ready for guests, no one will leave disappointed. Partygoers will gather 'round the snack table just to get a chip full of this great — and easy to make — dip!
Prep time is about 10 minutes. Makes about 12 servings.
- measuring cup
- large bowl to hold finished product
- small bowl in which to mix dry taco mix and kidney beans
- 1 can kidney beans, pureed
- 8 oz sour cream
- ½ package dry taco mix
- ½ cup chopped black olives
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 package grated cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
1. Mix kidney beans and taco mix in small bowl
2. Spread kidney beans and taco mix evenly on bottom of larger bowl
3. Layer sour cream, olives and tomatoes above the beans and taco mix
4. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the previous layers
5. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!